This drama is inspired by the life of South Korean Olympic weightlifter gold-medalist Jang Mi Ran and it’s about college athletes who fighting for their dreams and finding love.
Kim Bok Joo (Lee Sung Kyung) is a student in Hanwool College of Physical Education. She has shown strength like no other since she was a child as influenced by her former weight lifter father. She looks thoughtless at a first glance, but inside she’s as fragile as glass and has deep recognition.
Jung Joon Hyung (Nam Joo Hyuk) is Kim Bok Joo’s best friend. He is a born swimmer but ever since he was disqualified from his first international event, he suffers from ‘start trauma’. Along with Kim Bok Joo, he overcomes his troubles and finds his dream and love.
Song Shi Ho (Kyung Soo Jin) is a rhythm gymnast who also attends Hanwool College of Physical Education. She started gymnastics since she was 5 and won the Asian Games at the age of 18. She’s always been the best since then but mental pressure caused her to break up with Jung Joon Hyung and regret it.
Seasons and episodes
- 1 - 1Episode 01Nov. 23, 2016
- 1 - 2Episode 02Nov. 17, 2016
- 1 - 3Episode 3Nov. 23, 2016
- 1 - 4Episode 4Nov. 24, 2016
- 1 - 5Episode 5Nov. 30, 2016
- 1 - 6Episode 6Dec. 01, 2016
- 1 - 7Episode 7Dec. 07, 2016
- 1 - 8Episode 8Dec. 08, 2016
- 1 - 9Episode 9Dec. 14, 2016
- 1 - 10Episode 10Nov. 16, 2016
- 1 - 11Episode 11Dec. 21, 2016
- 1 - 12Episode 12Dec. 22, 2016
- 1 - 13Episode 13Dec. 28, 2016
- 1 - 14Episode 14Jan. 04, 2017
- 1 - 15Episode 15Jan. 05, 2017
- 1 - 16Final Episode Jan. 11, 2017